1. Who can enroll in Camp X-Ploration?
All current families and community families are welcome to enroll in summer camp. Below is the schedule for enrollment:
Current Families Open Enrollment: March 4th
Open to Community & Current Families: April 1st
Enrollment Closes: April 19th
2. How do I enroll?
Please follow the following steps for a successful enrollment.
*Submit a registration form to the preschool office w/ payment.
*If you are not currently enrolled please submit a VA Health Form and Birth Certificate
*Once accepted into the summer camp program you will receive a welcome letter within a week of registering.
3. Is there a minimum enrollment that must be met to hold the camp?
A minimum of 10 students must enroll per camp in order for that camp to be held.
4. Is there a maximum number of students that can sign up for each camp?
Preschool 2: 12 Students per week
Preschool 3: 15 Students per week
Pre-Kindergarten: 15 Students per week
5. If I need financial assistance, are scholarships available?
There are no scholarship opportunities available for summer camp at this time.
6. Is there a deadline to turn in registration forms and payment?
Summer Camp enrollment closes April 19th w/ a possible extension.
7. What types of payments do you accept?
All payments must be submitted in the form of cash or check. All checks can be written out to Old Bridge Preschool.
8. Are payments refundable?
Unfortunately, we will not be able to process refunds once payments are received.
9. How will I know if my child got into the camp?
All families enrolled will receive a Summer Camp welcome letter.
10. If a camp is full, is there any opportunity to enroll?
If we reach maximum enrollment, you will be added to a waiting list. If a spot becomes available, you will be contacted.
11. Will snack be provided?
No, snack will not be provided. We ask that all families provide a snack for their child. We will provide each child with a cup and water through out the day.
12. When should I arrive and pick up for camp?
Doors for summer camp will open at 8:55 a.m. and close at 9:10 a.m. During pick-up, doors will open at 11:55 a.m. and close at 12:10 p.m. We ask that all families be sure to arrive on time, as we want all students to receive the full experience of Camp-Xploration .